What is Attraction Marketing?
Attraction Marketing is the process of building your targeted audience while you are building your list and building relationships from that list.
This is your true business not the company you represent. You are actually building your own brand.
Remember people want to get to know you, like you, and trust you!…… Brand YOU not the Company you represent.
Network Marketing is a relationship building business and the only way you succeed is by attracting the right target market to you.
As not everyone is a good fit for you and you might not be a good fit for them.
There is only one way to be recession proof and that is by BRANDING YOU and that is what Attraction Marketing is all about!
Now according to Wikipedia the definition of Attraction marketing is the use of marketing techniques specifically designed to teach the customer what you are doing and how a service or product would benefit them well before they purchase it.
Well this is how I like to define attraction marketing. “Attraction marketing is the science of attracting people to you, your brand, and your business who want the benefits of your product, service or offer vs having to chase, convince, or beg.”
You can achieve this through creating value, training, and through educational training, in the form of blogging, videos, articles, social media posting.
Steps to figuring out your Attraction Marketing
- By Figuring Out your Targeted Market you will need to First Figure out these Questions:
- Who are You?
- What Do You Stand For?
- Who Do You Serve?
- What are Their Biggest Problems or Challenges?
- What is Your Passion?
Here are a couple of ways to figure out your Passion:
Remember you want people like you to build relationships with so you want to attract people that are like minded and are passionate about the same passions as you are.
So think about what your passionate about?
What Do you like to talk about the most?= your passion
“Now once you do this work figuring out what your passion is, then your branding and tagline becomes simple”
2. Figuring out your Brand
Before we go any further, let me clear up a couple of misconceptions about building your brand
- You do not have to have made a bunch of money to BRAND YOU!
- It is not about how much money you've made, your current circumstances, your bank account, your resume. It has nothing to do with YOU actually its all about your targeted market, their needs, wants, and desires!
So What is Branding?
Branding is about creating VALUE in the marketplace for your target market.
To build your brand:
- Know your targeted market audience and what they want and need to fill their desires and wants.
- Get good at something your targeted market would see value in
- Create valuable content with your new skill that acknowledges or addresses their pain or challenges
- Figure out what you want to focus on educating your audience on.
This is why you need to know what your passionate about as this will help you create valuable content for your audience.
3. Figuring out which area to specialize your brand in finding your targeted market.
So Basically there are 4 different areas that you can specialize in finding your perfect targeted audience for your targeted market.
- Do you want to focus on just what your company is about? -for example if its a health and wellness company, focus on health and wellness tips, if your company is about traveling, focus on traveling tips. Become the expert online in that field. That's what you create content about. People that are interested in that subject will be attracted to you because you are giving them information on what they want to know more about.
- Do you want to focus more on generic entrepreneur stuff, lead generation, traffic conversions, internet marketing , attraction marketing, sales, copy-writing, etc.
- Do you want to focus on helping generic network marketers-recruiting, sponsoring, building a down line, mindset, attraction marketing, traffic leads, closing sales, internet marketing, etc.
- Do you want to talk more about overall peak performances-which can be a blend of the benefits of your business and share success tips on how you achieved success through your niche market through mindset, business and wealth tips.
All 4 areas are ok, but in any scenario above you must get clear on who you want to become and that you are BRANDING YOU not the company!
In order to do that you must:
Need to know who you are going to be?
What you are going to offer?
What do you want to sell?
Who are you going to show up for?
What do you want?
Who Do you want to be?
What is the Vision?
What is the outcome that we want and how do we bring it in and make a real funnel that makes sense?
Remember always work backwards with the end in mind.
Amateurs and broke business owners say, “buy my product!”
Professionals and profitable business owners-know their target market through market research and then create content that educates, teaches, and trains their targeted market on the benefits of their product, service, or offer, without ever mentioning your company.
REMEMBER YOU ARE BRANDING YOU!
4. Start building your audience, list, and relationships
- Once you know which area you want to educate others on, you can then start creating content within your targeted market to help them solve their pains or challenges that they are coming up against.
- Once you have the content created have a Call to Action -this is where you will have built a funnel so that the people that really want to get to know more in detail will give you their name and email address (which is called your list)
- Then from that list you will market to them on ways you can solve their pain or challenges with the benefits of whatever you are selling.
5. Always keep educating yourself on how you can improve your leadership and skills needed to become the leader that you need to be so that you can attract the people that need your skills to help improve their lives and lifestyles.
or reach out to me on Facebook
Thanks for stopping by,
farm gal, mom, health advocate, online social media coach helping women build income streams online using social media and attraction marketing